Friday 3 February 2012

Inspiration...

Rachel Montgomery
Fashion & Beauty Makeup Artist

The beautiful Rachel Montgomery

If you havent heard of Rachel Montgomery before... I suggest you go & check out her amazing portfolio!!

This talented woman is an inspirational icon for up & coming makeup artists (like me), & also an inspiration for girls who just adore the realms of makeup, beauty & fashion! There's not a day that goes by I don't look at Rachel's website... every-time I look at her portfolio I remember why I love makeup & what it stands for!!

New fashion campaign by Wish... love much ♥ ♥ ♥
If you have been reading SereneMuse blog you might notice Rachel's name & work pop up throughout the blog.. what can I say, shes a superstar! 


I also love that Rachel works closely with the stunning fashion brand Wish with their fashion campaigns; if you haven't noticed the trend from previous posts.. I love love love Wish!
Well I could go on & on about Rachel's amazing work & kind heart, but I think you should go visit her website, & take a look at her portfolio for yourself so you can see just how incredibly talented & beautiful she is!!  
  
A quick snip it of Rachel's portfolio





 



















thank you for sharing your 
talent with the world! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment