Saturday 24 March 2012

a very vintage wedding fair

wedding inspiration

a very vintage wedding fair 


Sitting around daydreaming about my inspirational day at 'a very vintage wedding fair' bleeding heart, Brisbane today. Speaking with vintage enthusiasts, like Judi from 'little gray station', Stephanie from 'the forever dress' Maudie's Millinery, Kim from 'hermias wishes', & the talented Jennifer Gilford... How could I not be re-inspired about my vintage wedding theme!

Meeting these amazing people have made it oh so easy for me to get the vintage inspired wedding of my dreams :) thanks girls!

Oh and a special thank you to my handsome fiancée for waiting several hours for me at the fair while I bath myself in vintage inspiration!


♥   

Check out these gorgeous vintage inspired businesses

little gray station 




jennifer girlford designs 




the forever dress 





hermias wishes

♥   

No comments:

Post a Comment