Monday 19 September 2011

Got the 'Royal' Blues

 
Last weekend we attended a cocktail party. I (Kylie) have been drawn to deep royal blues for some time and used this opportunity to try it out. The blue dress from Dotti was slim fitting and I couldn't help but continually attempt to pull it down (although maybe I'm just getting old). The colour made me feel amazing. Due to the cold snap that night, I teamed it with opaque stockings. The dress was on sale and a great buy for $49.95. 

Complimenting the blue dress was this cute navy cropped jacket with royal blue lining, by Dotti. Priced at $79.95.

 





 

To finish off my outfit I wore these gorgeous pair of mary-jane platform heels from Bardot. Despite the look they are extremely comfortable and easy to walk in. Available for $99.99.
http://www.bardot.com.au/Mary-Jane-Platforms.aspx?p381744&cr=114853

                  
Jewellery was purchased from Colette Accessories ~ check out this site for a wide selection of on-trend fashion jewellery and hand bags.

Love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment