Monday 19 September 2011

Spring 2011 Nail Polish


O.P.I Nail Lacquer

O.P.I 'In My Back Pock' NL B88



'In My Back Pocket' has been my favorite tangerine orange & yellow undertone nail-polish hue since its debut in Summer 2009, from the collection Bright Pair. The nail-polish has a crème like texture with a beautiful semi gloss shine finish. 'In my back pocket' reminds me of beach parties, summer fun,  orange snow-cones & fruit salad. The best part is that its 1-2 coats worthy, easy to apply with the OPI flat wide brush (love OPI nail-polish brushes), fast drying & looks amazing on most skin tones.

O.P.I 'No Room For The Blues' NL B83








'No Room For The Blues' is also from the Bright Pair OPI collection which I adore. Sky blue on nails is one of my favorite fun colours & almost all skin tones could pull this one off. As predicted at fashion week recently, blue is an on-trend Spring 2011 must have colour, with a broad spectrum of shades its sure to make you smile. OPI nail-polishes are high quality and are extremely creamy and smooth. 'No Room for the Blues' is 1-2 coat worthy, easy to apply (love OPI brushes), fast drying and looks fabulous.

Check out the full range & collections at O.P.I Official Website


Neon Brights

Mix it up a bit with vibrant hues this spring! 
These gorgeous playful colours remind me of girls who want to have fun, well being & happiness. We have been looking at new IT colours for this summer & we think we found them.
 
Givenchy Vernis Please! Nail Lacquer in Acid Orange
Yves Saint Laurent La Laque in Electric Yellow
Chanel Nail Colour in Mimosa
Essie Nail Polish in Braziliant




Shiny Metallics
 
From all things fashion to makeup and polish, raw metals are a must have for spring 2011. These colours look amazing on well groomed fingernails & toes. Our picks are:

♥ Nars Nail Polish in Desperado
♥ OPI Nail Lacquer in Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
♥ Dolce & Gabbana the Nail Lacquer in Platinum
♥ Zoya Professional Lacquer in Jules
   
Shade me Blue

Dark enchanted colours look amazing all year round; try swapping charcoals and blacks for pigments that pop like turquoise, navy, cornflower blue and purple. Top picks are: 

♥ Dior Vernis in Purple Mix
♥ Yves Saint Laurent La Laque in Turquoise Blue
Deborah Lippmann in I Know What Boys Like 
OPI Nail Lacquer in Road House Blues



No comments:

Post a Comment