Monday 19 September 2011

Love that Moisturizer


Mario Badescu Buttermilk Moisturizer

 

Mario Badescu Buttermilk Moisturizer $49.95
or available here for just $18.

For many years I have had trouble finding a light rejuvenating daily moisturizer for my sensitive skin type. A dear friend of mine who manages Kit Cosmetics at Myers Brisbane store introduced MB Buttermilk Moisturizer this time last year. 

As soon as I applied it to my skin I fell deeply in love; in love with the way it instantly hydrated and rejuvenated my skin. I adore the smell, the creamy but light texture & the cute sky blue colour.

It contains lactic acid which is the rejuvenating AHA that makes it  an absorbent and soothing daily moisturizer for all types of skin. Formulated with non-pore clogging carnation oil & allantoin, an anti-inflammatory, botanical ingredient. 

Application: After cleansing & toning, apply daily all over face, avoiding eye area.

Visit Kit Cosmetics for the full skin care range.

No comments:

Post a Comment